Friday, January 3, 2014
Siblingsssss
Some people have over 10 siblings and some people have none. I happen to have one. My one sibling is my one sister who is special to me. I always look up to her and try to follow her footsteps. We fight a lot but at the end of the day we realize that were stuck with each other. My sister is a friend that I was born with and grew up with. Even though we are 4 years apart we are very close now. Siblings have huge impacts in lives. For example if it wasn't for my sister I probably wouldn't be blogging right now.
I use to think my sister really cool so I wanted to copy what she did. My sister did band and took Japanese. So I ended up taking the same electives. I ended up enjoying them both, so I decided to stick with it. Now I realize that i'm way cooler then her wonder what would've happened if I tried something else. Anyways my sister motivates me to do my absolute best. I'm very competitive so I try to beat her at everything. I mean everything. When we would finish dinner we would race up the stairs bumping into each other. We would have piano battles and play video games together. We would quiz each other on movies and books and keep score on paper. Of course I won most of the time. My sister and I use to have a lot of fun. Now she's in college.
When my sister left for college I became like an only child. The house very quiet. I was usually home alone the whole day unless I had practice or went out with friends. When I got home I use to yell "IM HOMEEEEE!" But now there's nobody to yell to. Something was missing at home. I had nobody to watch movies or tv with. There was nobody who could help me with crazy japanese homework. I missed just talking to my sister. I didn't hide much from her. She knew most of my secrets. The one thing I didn't miss was her being annoying.
Siblings are naturally annoying. You always want to hide your stuff from each other but sometimes they just find out. Siblings blackmail each other and make the other one do favors so they won't tell mom or dad. It's a love/hate relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment